"BUS DISPATCHER, INTERSTATE"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Dispatches interstate or long-distance buses according to schedule and oversees BUS DRIVERS and BUS ATTENDANTS while they are at terminal: Issues orders for station departure of buses at specified hours, according to schedule.
- 2) Arranges for extra buses and drivers in case of accidents or heavy traffic.
- 3) Announces incoming and outgoing buses over public address system in bus terminal.
- 4) May supervise loading, unloading, and checking of baggage or express shipped by bus.
- 5) May inspect drivers' appearance and physical condition prior to dispatch.
Is being a "BUS DISPATCHER, INTERSTATE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BUS DISPATCHER, INTERSTATE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BUS DISPATCHER, INTERSTATE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BUS DISPATCHER, INTERSTATE"
Job Number: 1256