Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Renders variety of personal services to bus passengers to make their trip pleasant: Welcomes passengers boarding bus.
- 2) Adjusts seating arrangement to accommodate passengers when requested.
- 3) Answers questions about bus schedules, travel routes, and bus services.
- 4) Points out places of interest.
- 5) Distributes magazines, newspapers, pillows and blankets.
- 6) Mails passengers' letters and arranges for dispatch of telegrams.
- 7) Tends tape recorder to provide music.
- 9) Lists names of passengers on manifest.
- 10) Maintains inventory to account for food served during trip and food on hand.
- 11) May warm bottles for babies.
Is being a "BUS ATTENDANT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BUS ATTENDANT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BUS ATTENDANT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BUS ATTENDANT"
Job Number: 1255