Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that waxes and burnishes shoes to protect leather and give smooth finish: Starts burnishing machine and coats revolving burnishing wheel with wax, using wax block.
- 2) Holds shoe against waxed wheel to apply wax to shoe, then against bristle and cloth brushes to polish.
- 3) May use hand burnishing tools.
- 4) May be designated according to part of shoe burnished as Bottom Burnisher; Heel Burnisher; Shank Burnisher; Tip Burnisher.
- 5) May hold shoe against corrugated wheel to knurl edge of heel seat to improve appearance and be designated Heel Wheeler.
Is being a "BURNISHER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BURNISHER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BURNISHER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BURNISHER"
Job Number: 1247