"BURN-OUT TENDER, LACE"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that burns out connecting threads in knitted lace to separate lace into individual bands: Loads beams of lace onto rack.
- 2) Pushes rack into machine chamber and bolts door, using wrench.
- 3) Turns valve to transfer acid solution from still to machine.
- 4) Presses button to start rotation of lace in acid bath that dissolves connecting threads.
- 5) Removes lace from machine for further processing.
- 6) May tend still to reclaim solvents for reuse.
Is being a "BURN-OUT TENDER, LACE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BURN-OUT TENDER, LACE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BURN-OUT TENDER, LACE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BURN-OUT TENDER, LACE"
Job Number: 1249