"BUNCH MAKER, MACHINE"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that rolls cigar filler and binder leaves into bunches: Places binder on rubberized fabric apron of machine, and pulls lever of hopper to distribute filler on binder, or manually distributes filler.
- 2) Presses pedal of machine that rolls tobacco into cigar shape.
- 3) Removes bunch from machine and applies glue to edge of binder to secure binder.
- 4) Places bunches in molds for compressing or in machine that wraps them in wrapper leaves to form complete cigar.
- 5) May be designated according to type of tobacco used in forming bunches as Scrap-Bunch Maker.
Is being a "BUNCH MAKER, MACHINE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BUNCH MAKER, MACHINE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BUNCH MAKER, MACHINE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BUNCH MAKER, MACHINE"
Job Number: 1231