Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Fills wooden tubs, barrels, or containers with processed food products and covers with preservatives to preserve contents: Dumps food into barrel, tub, or container, and adds prescribed amounts of preservatives, such as salt, sugar, brine, syrup, or vinegar.
- 2) Covers container with lid, waxed paper, or plastic.
- 3) May weigh contents of container.
- 4) May apply labels to outer surface of container.
- 5) May be designated according to container filled as Barrel Filler; or product treated as Cabbage Salter.
Is being a "BULK FILLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BULK FILLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BULK FILLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BULK FILLER"
Job Number: 1214