Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sells new home construction to property owners: Displays and explains features of company house plans, using such visual aids as brochures, architectural drawings, samples of construction materials, and photographic slides.
- 2) Secures construction financing with own firm or mortgage company.
- 3) Contacts utility companies for service hookup to client's property.
- 4) May appraise client's unimproved property to determine loan value.
- 5) May investigate client's credit status.
- 6) May search public records to ascertain that client has clear title to property.
- 7) May contact utility companies for service hookup in customer's property.
Is being a "BUILDING CONSULTANT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BUILDING CONSULTANT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BUILDING CONSULTANT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BUILDING CONSULTANT"
Job Number: 1209