Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Cleans brick, stone, or metal exterior of structures, using cleaning agents, such as sand, acid solution, and steam: Cleans limited section of surface to determine strength of cleaning agents needed to prepare desired surface finish.
- 2) Erects swinging scaffold, positions ladders, or assembles metal scaffolding to facilitate cleaning of structures.
- 3) Pours specified portions and type of cleaning agents into hoppers or tanks of truck-mounted pumping equipment, and turns valves of equipment to produce steam and pump cleaning agents through hoses.
- 4) Presses levers of spray nozzles to regulate flow of cleaning agent over structure surface.
- 5) Cleans excessively stained surface areas, using brushes and cleaning compound.
- 6) Sprays concrete floor to etch surface for cleaning and applies filler compound to seal floor surface.
- 7) Cleans exterior surfaces of vehicles, using high pressure hoses and cleaning solutions.
- 8) Cleans rugs on premise of customer, using chemicals, handbrushes, or portable scrubbing machine.
- 9) Replaces worn parts of cleaning equipment and maintains equipment, using handtools.
Is being a "BUILDING CLEANER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BUILDING CLEANER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BUILDING CLEANER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BUILDING CLEANER"
Job Number: 11206