Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assembles cloth disks to be used to make fabric buffing wheels: Inserts rod in center hole of stack of disks.
- 2) Turns disks so woven threads in cloth layers are at angle to those in adjoining layers to reduce fraying of edges in finished product.
- 3) Counts specified number of disks to make one wheel while turning them.
- 4) Removes turned and counted disks from rod and stacks them in tray.
- 5) Lays paper strip on stack to separate each group of disks required to make one wheel.
Is being a "BUFFING TURNER-AND-COUNTER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BUFFING TURNER-AND-COUNTER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BUFFING TURNER-AND-COUNTER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BUFFING TURNER-AND-COUNTER"
Job Number: 1197