Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends automatic buffing machine that buffs parts, such as automobile hardware or trim: Loads parts on holding fixture of revolving table that is preset for regular indexing and starts machine.
- 2) Removes buffed parts and examines them for surface defects.
- 3) Places buffed parts into shallow tray and covers them with cardboard separators.
- 4) Informs BUFFER I or BUFFING-LINE SET-UP WORKER of buffing defects.
- 5) May maintain count of buffed parts and parts which do not meet specifications.
Is being a "BUFFING-MACHINE TENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BUFFING-MACHINE TENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BUFFING-MACHINE TENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BUFFING-MACHINE TENDER"
Job Number: 1203