Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that buffs hides to specified finish: Turns setscrews to regulate distance between rollers, according to thickness of hide.
- 2) Inserts hide between rollers and starts machine.
- 3) Holds half of hide while rollers buff surface of other half.
- 4) Repeats buffing operation on unbuffed portion of hide.
- 5) May be designated according to hide buffed as Black-Leather Buffer; White-Kid Buffer.
- 6) May tend machine equipped with abrasive covered rollers that form nap on surface of leather and be designated Sueding-Wheel Operator.
Is being a "BUFFER, MACHINE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BUFFER, MACHINE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BUFFER, MACHINE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BUFFER, MACHINE"
Job Number: 1196