Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends pair of automatic machines that grind edges of soles to remove sprues left by molding and roughen edges for foxing: Starts machines.
- 2) Depresses pedal of first machine to separate toothed feeder wheels.
- 3) Clamps sole between wheels and against rotating, vertical buffing wheel that grinds excess material from sole edge as feeder wheels automatically turn sole.
- 4) Observes sole edge after one rotation for complete removal of sprue and removes sole or leaves sole on for second turn.
- 5) Loads second machine while first is operating and alternates between both.
Is being a "BUFFER, AUTOMATIC" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BUFFER, AUTOMATIC" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BUFFER, AUTOMATIC"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BUFFER, AUTOMATIC"
Job Number: 1194