Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Prepares budgets based on previous budget figures or estimated revenue and expense: Reviews records of sales and actual operating expenses, such as payrolls and material costs.
- 2) Compiles tables of revenues and expenses to show current budget status.
- 3) Writes justifications for overrun or underrun of budget estimates.
- 4) Computes ratios and percentages to make interdepartmental comparisons, indicate trends, and show other selected factors.
- 5) Prepares charts and graphs.
- 6) Tabulates statistical data for presentation in miscellaneous budget reports, using calculator and typewriter or computer.
- 7) May prepare financial statement showing profit and loss.
- 8) May examine budget and requisition funds and be designated Expenditure-Requisition Clerk.
Is being a "BUDGET CLERK" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BUDGET CLERK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BUDGET CLERK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BUDGET CLERK"
Job Number: 1186