Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sets up and operates battery of machines to press lead slugs into buckshot for shotgun ammunition: Removes and replaces dies, punches, and die blocks, and adjusts knockout pins, feed fingers, and stops, using handtools.
- 2) Fills hoppers with lead slugs from scoop or tote box.
- 3) Starts machines and measures diameters of swaged shot samples, using shot gauge, and weighs them on balance scale to determine conformance to specifications.
- 4) Rolls shot under dial micrometer to verify roundness.
- 5) Turns bolts, setscrews, and stop nuts to adjust position of punches and dies by trial and error to produce acceptable shot.
Is being a "BUCKSHOT-SWAGE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BUCKSHOT-SWAGE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BUCKSHOT-SWAGE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BUCKSHOT-SWAGE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 1183