Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Examines finished metal buckles and clasps for defects, such as bent or broken parts, dents, scratches, and plating or lacquering imperfections.
- 2) Sets aside defective buckles for rework.
- 3) Places protective plastic tip over buckle prong.
- 4) Wraps specified number of buckles in tissue paper preparatory to packaging.
- 5) May count and weigh sample lot, using scale, to ascertain weight per gross, in order that items may be packaged by weight rather than by actual count.
Is being a "BUCKLE INSPECTOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BUCKLE INSPECTOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BUCKLE INSPECTOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BUCKLE INSPECTOR"
Job Number: 1177