Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends automatic machine that cuts and shapes wire or fabric-covered wire to form bars, prongs, and buckle frames: Adjusts forming head according to product specified, using handtools.
- 2) Positions reel of wire on machine spindle and draws end of wire through guides to forming head.
- 3) Inserts wire against stop and depresses treadle-switch to start machine.
- 4) Observes automatic feeding of wire into machine or holds switch down with foot and advances wire against stop as specified item is cut, formed, and ejected.
- 5) May pull levers of hand-bending machine to shape sample items.
Is being a "BUCKLE-FRAME SHAPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BUCKLE-FRAME SHAPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BUCKLE-FRAME SHAPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BUCKLE-FRAME SHAPER"
Job Number: 1179