"BRUSH MAKER, MACHINE"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that inserts and secures bristles into ferrule to form paint brush heads: Places bristles on feed belt and stacks ferrules in vertical feeding magazine.
- 2) Starts machine, observes movement of bristles on belt, and taps bristles on belt with fingers to control level of bristles.
- 3) Turns wheel to position specified amount of bristles for brush head and to facilitate placement of ferrule around bristles.
- 4) Notifies supervisor when machine malfunction occurs.
- 5) Verifies length of bristles in brush head, using gauge.
- 6) Combs bristles with electric brush to straighten bristles and packs completed brush head in box.
Is being a "BRUSH MAKER, MACHINE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BRUSH MAKER, MACHINE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BRUSH MAKER, MACHINE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BRUSH MAKER, MACHINE"
Job Number: 9738