Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sets up and adjusts machines used to cut materials and fabricate brushes: Changes and adjusts cutting blades, drills, feed mechanisms, and machine speeds according to specifications, using handtools.
- 2) Verifies adjustments, using fixed gauges.
- 3) Inspects machines for malfunction and replaces worn or broken parts, using handtools.
- 4) Lubricates moving parts, using oilcan.
- 5) May be designated according to machine maintained as Brush-Fabricating-Machine Setter; Brush-Trimming-Machine Setter.
Is being a "BRUSH-MACHINE SETTER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BRUSH-MACHINE SETTER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BRUSH-MACHINE SETTER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BRUSH-MACHINE SETTER"
Job Number: 8294