Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in fabricating brushes: Schedules utilization of equipment, such as boring and filling, mixing, twisting, and stapling and filling machines to meet production schedule.
- 2) Sets up boring and filling, stapling and filling, twisting, or other brush making machines to fabricate brushes, such as solid block and twisted-in-wire brushes.
- 3) Trains workers in operation of machines and equipment.
- 4) Requisitions and inspects materials.
- 5) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "BRUSH-FABRICATION SUPERVISOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BRUSH-FABRICATION SUPERVISOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BRUSH-FABRICATION SUPERVISOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BRUSH-FABRICATION SUPERVISOR"
Job Number: 1170