Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends equipment that imparts decorative bluing or brown-black color, and hard, corrosion resistant surface to gun barrels: Mixes solution of acids and metallic salts, according to formula.
- 2) Places barrels on conveyor that passes through coloring tanks, electrical drying, and preheating oven into steam chamber where controlled temperature and humidity promote oxidation.
- 3) Rinses barrels in boiling water and holds them against wire or fiber brush wheel to remove loose rust particles and produce satin finish.
- 4) Repeats rusting and brushing cycle until color of barrel conforms to specified standards.
- 5) Swabs browned barrels with rust-preventing oil, using rag or sponge.
Is being a "BROWNING PROCESSOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BROWNING PROCESSOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BROWNING PROCESSOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BROWNING PROCESSOR"
Job Number: 4966