Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sorts broomcorn fibers according to specified length and quality to determine fibers to be used as cores, or outer layer: Opens bales of broomcorn stems with wire cutter.
- 2) Examines and removes stems which are short, off-color, broken, or do not otherwise meet standards.
- 3) Measures lengths of standard stems or panicles, using grading table scale.
- 4) Determines grade of stems according to length, color, and fineness of fiber.
- 5) Bundles and labels graded broomcorn.
- 6) May remove seeds and straighten fibers or cut stalks to length.
Is being a "BROOMCORN GRADER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BROOMCORN GRADER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BROOMCORN GRADER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BROOMCORN GRADER"
Job Number: 1156