Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates machine to stitch twine through broom fibers to strengthen and shape body of broom: Inserts and tightens jaws in vise that holds broom for stitching.
- 2) Attaches ratchet and turns lever to set number, rows, and length of stitches.
- 3) Inserts and clamps brush end of broom in vise.
- 4) Cuts specified length of twine for each course, using knife.
- 5) Wraps twine around broom and pulls one end between fibers, using hook, and threads other end through needle.
- 6) Pushes vise into stitcher and starts machine to stitch fibers.
- 7) May buckle leather strap around broom to hold it during stitching.
Is being a "BROOM STITCHER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BROOM STITCHER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BROOM STITCHER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BROOM STITCHER"
Job Number: 1155