"BROKERAGE CLERK I"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Records purchase and sale of securities, such as stocks and bonds, for investment firm: Computes federal and state transfer taxes and commissions, using calculator and rate tables.
- 2) Verifies information, such as owners' names, transaction dates, and distribution instructions, on securities certificates to ensure accuracy and conformance with government regulations.
- 3) Posts transaction data to accounting ledgers and certificate records.
- 4) Types data on confirmation form to effect transfer of securities purchased and sold.
- 5) Receives securities and cash and schedules delivery of customer securities.
Is being a "BROKERAGE CLERK I" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BROKERAGE CLERK I" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BROKERAGE CLERK I"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BROKERAGE CLERK I"
Job Number: 1151