Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends equipment to dry, mix, and compress copper fines into briquettes for use by smelter: Starts belt conveyors that automatically feed mixture from wet-bin hopper to heated rotary dryer.
- 2) Turns valve to set burner at specified temperature.
- 3) Tests moisture content of mixture by feeling with fingers.
- 4) Pulls lever to open discharge gate of heating chamber to admit mixture into pug mill.
- 5) Opens valve to add binding solution to obtain mixture of required consistency.
- 6) Turns valve to feed mixture into press to form briquettes.
- 7) Oils and greases equipment, using oilcan and grease gun.
Is being a "BRIQUETTING-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BRIQUETTING-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BRIQUETTING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BRIQUETTING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 1147