Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends vacuum screen that screens magnesium liquor and briquette press equipment that presses screened residue to form briquettes of periclase: Flips control panel switches to start multilevel arrangement of vacuum screen feeder wheel, vacuum screen hearth kiln, and briquette press.
- 2) Observes vacuum screen feeder wheel to verify that cups positioned on feeder wheel are full of magnesium liquor for emptying onto vacuum screen.
- 3) Turns dials on control panel to adjust speed of vacuum screen feeder wheel and vacuum screen to control thickness of filter cake, following prescribed procedure.
- 4) Reads counter on feeder wheel to determine revolutions per hour and records totals in logbook.
- 5) Moves control knobs to adjust amount of filter cake fed from hearth furnace onto conveyor and into briquette press.
- 6) Turns knobs to regulate speed and pressure of briquette rollers that form briquettes.
- 7) Observes indicator lights and gauges on control panels to detect equipment malfunction and notifies supervisor.
- 8) Records equipment downtime in logbook.
Is being a "BRIQUETTE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BRIQUETTE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BRIQUETTE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BRIQUETTE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 1143