Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends pumps to maintain brine wells at specified levels to ensure adequate salt supply for chemical processes: Turns valves and monitors gauges and water-pressure recorders to maintain level and brine strength of wells within prescribed limits, and to reverse flow of flush wells as directed.
- 2) Determines specific gravity of salt water in wells, using hydrometer.
- 3) Determines iodine content of brine, using standard titration test.
- 4) Monitors automatic pump operation and inspects water supply system to detect broken or frozen lines, stoppages, and leaks.
- 5) Records brine strength and pressure in system for operating log.
Is being a "BRINE-WELL OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BRINE-WELL OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BRINE-WELL OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BRINE-WELL OPERATOR"
Job Number: 1142