Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that stretches lower part of unfinished hat body to form brim: Immerses hat bodies in hot water to soften material preparatory to stretching.
- 2) Moves lever to adjust angle of metal ribs under hat-shaped block of machine to control specified brim width and crown height.
- 3) Slips softened hat body onto block and over ribs.
- 4) Presses button or depresses pedal to raise hat block and start movement of machine fingers that stretch brim.
- 5) Releases pedal, turns body on block, and repeats stretching operation until brim is formed around entire hat body.
- 6) Measures width of brim to ensure conformity with specifications, using ruler.
- 7) Removes hat body from machine and places hat body on rack.
Is being a "BRIM-STRETCHING-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BRIM-STRETCHING-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BRIM-STRETCHING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BRIM-STRETCHING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 1133