"BRIM PRESSER I"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that presses hat brims to smooth and flatten brims: Selects specified flange and positions flange over hole in heated machine bed.
- 2) Inserts hat crown in hole with brim resting on flange.
- 3) Moves lever to lower machine press against hat brim or raise machine bed, containing hat, against stationary press to curl, smooth, or flatten brim.
- 4) Removes hat from machine and places on rack.
- 5) May tend machine equipped with rotary block or inflation device to press hat brims.
- 6) When tending battery of hydraulic presses to shape straw hat brims, is known as Set-Off-Press Operator.
Is being a "BRIM PRESSER I" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BRIM PRESSER I" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BRIM PRESSER I"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BRIM PRESSER I"
Job Number: 1127