Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that abrades felt hat brims to smooth brims and remove excess fibers: Positions hat in guide between feed and sanding rollers of machine.
- 2) Depresses pedal to start machine that forces brim against abrasive cone, removing excess fibers and smoothing brim.
- 3) Removes hat from machine, inverts, and repositions hat to smooth other side of brim.
- 4) Feels brim surface to ascertain that specified texture has been attained and removes hat.
- 5) Turns setscrew to remove and replace sanding cone, using screwdriver.
- 6) When tending machine that abrades brims by action of sandpaper pads mounted on adjustable arms, is designated Jigger-Brim-Pouncing-Machine Operator.
Is being a "BRIM-POUNCING-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BRIM-POUNCING-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BRIM-POUNCING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BRIM-POUNCING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 1132