"BRIM IRONER, HAND"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Presses felt-hat brims to smooth, curl, and shape brim, using hand iron: Sets hand iron on heated plate to heat iron.
- 2) Places cardboard protector ring over crown to protect sides from hot iron.
- 3) Moistens brim, using damp sponge.
- 4) Lifts iron from heated plate, inserts hat brim edge into forming slot of iron, and places hat on worktable.
- 5) Presses iron around brim to smooth, curl, and shape hat brim.
- 6) May place hat brim over steam hose to improve finish and remove iron marks.
- 7) May shape and form depressions and creases in hat crown by hand according to style of hat.
Is being a "BRIM IRONER, HAND" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BRIM IRONER, HAND" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BRIM IRONER, HAND"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BRIM IRONER, HAND"
Job Number: 1126