Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in laying brick, tile, cinderblock, and other materials to construct or repair structures, such as walls, arches, sewers, and partitions: Assigns workers to specific duties.
- 2) Inspects work in progress to determine conformance to specifications.
- 3) Trains new workers in use of handtools.
- 4) May supervise workers engaged in laying only tile and be designated Tile Setter Supervisor.
- 5) Performs duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "BRICKLAYER SUPERVISOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BRICKLAYER SUPERVISOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BRICKLAYER SUPERVISOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BRICKLAYER SUPERVISOR"
Job Number: 1119