Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Fabricates brick and tile samples and tests samples for conformance to strength specifications: Starts machines that grind, sift, and mix clay.
- 2) Molds brick and tile samples, using mold, hand rammer, and trowel.
- 3) Places models in kiln burner and turns switches or valves to heat kiln to specified temperature.
- 4) Removes samples from kiln and places samples on testing machine supports.
- 5) Turns handwheel to force bearing plate against samples.
- 6) Reads gauge to obtain transverse breaking load in pounds per square inch, and records data.
- 7) Inspects products for size, cracks, and other imperfections, using hammer and notched rule.
- 8) May test products for strength, using testing machine.
Is being a "BRICK TESTER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BRICK TESTER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BRICK TESTER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BRICK TESTER"
Job Number: 1112