Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that breaks coal into lumps of specified size preparatory to pulverizing: Starts steel drum containing coal revolving to tumble, break, and pass coal through perforations in drum.
- 2) Starts conveyors to transfer coal to and from breaker machine.
- 3) Observes flow of material on conveyor to detect and remove foreign material and clear jams.
- 4) Removes metal from pocket of magnetic separator.
- 5) Lubricates breaker machine with grease gun and oilcan.
- 6) Cleans work area, using shovel and broom.
- 7) May assist with repair work.
Is being a "BREAKER TENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BREAKER TENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BREAKER TENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BREAKER TENDER"
Job Number: 1102