"BRAKE-LINING FINISHER, ASBESTOS"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends tanks that impregnate asbestos lining stock with asphalt solution: Loads vacuum tank with rolls of asbestos lining, using hoist.
- 2) Turns valves to admit specified quantities of asphalt solution into tank.
- 3) Turns steam valves to heat tanks, observes temperature control chart, and adjusts coolant valves to maintain temperature within specified limits.
- 4) Transfers impregnated rolls of asbestos from tank to oven, using hoist.
- 5) Allows material to heat for specified time to complete impregnating process.
- 6) Starts blower to dry and exhaust fumes from asbestos.
- 7) May standardize width and thickness of asbestos lining.
- 8) May test impregnated stock to ensure conformance to specifications, using brake-testing machine.
- 9) May deliver samples to control laboratory.
- 10) May tend mixing machine to prepare impregnating solution.
Is being a "BRAKE-LINING FINISHER, ASBESTOS" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BRAKE-LINING FINISHER, ASBESTOS" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BRAKE-LINING FINISHER, ASBESTOS"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BRAKE-LINING FINISHER, ASBESTOS"
Job Number: 1083