Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Feeds and off bears oven that cures and hardens brake linings: Presses switches to ignite burners in oven and start conveyor.
- 2) Lifts spring-loaded mold onto table and opens mold with pressure device.
- 3) Places brake lining into mold and releases pressure device to close mold.
- 4) Places mold containing brake lining on conveyor that moves mold through oven to cure and harden brake lining.
- 5) Off bears mold from conveyor, removes cured lining from mold, and places lining on rack.
- 6) Records production data.
Is being a "BRAKE-LINING CURER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BRAKE-LINING CURER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BRAKE-LINING CURER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BRAKE-LINING CURER"
Job Number: 1082