Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Throws switches and couples, or attaches to cable, cars being hauled by locomotive or hoisted by cable or chain in mines, quarries, or industrial plants: Uncouples loaded cars at their destination or uncouples and distributes empty cars to sidings or to loading areas.
- 2) Moves switches to route cars and signals DINKEY OPERATOR to start or stop cars.
- 3) May open and close ventilation doors in mines.
- 4) May open or close chute gates to load or unload cars.
- 5) May crush oversize rock or ore on grizzly to prevent clogging, using sledgehammer.
- 6) May remove and tag ore samples for laboratory analysis.
- 7) May be designated according to type of hauling machine as Dinkey-Operator Helper.
Is being a "BRAKE HOLDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BRAKE HOLDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BRAKE HOLDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BRAKE HOLDER"
Job Number: 1076