Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Verifies proof copy of braille transcription against original script, such as pamphlet, book, or newspaper, to detect grammatical, typographical, or compositional errors and marks proof for correction: Reads original script to compare it with proof copy; or listens to reading or recording of original and slides fingers over braille characters to feel discrepancies in proof.
- 2) Consults reference books or secures aid of reader to check references to rules of grammar and composition.
- 3) Marks proof with braille stylus or pencil to correct errors, using standard printers' marks.
- 4) May direct workers in use of braille slates.
- 5) May select material for transcription.
Is being a "BRAILLE PROOFREADER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BRAILLE PROOFREADER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BRAILLE PROOFREADER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BRAILLE PROOFREADER"
Job Number: 1069