"BRAILLE-AND-TALKING BOOKS CLERK"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Prepares braille and talking books for mailing to blind library patrons and receives books returned by patrons: Stamps issue date on book card to maintain record of location of borrowed books.
- 2) Stamps due date on issue card and inserts card and return mailing label in book pocket.
- 3) Places books in mailing container and affixes address label to container, securing container with straps for mailing.
- 4) Receives and examines returned books for damage, such as torn paper and scratched record surfaces.
- 5) Stamps return date on book card.
- 6) Shelves returned books alphabetically by author's name or by title.
Is being a "BRAILLE-AND-TALKING BOOKS CLERK" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BRAILLE-AND-TALKING BOOKS CLERK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BRAILLE-AND-TALKING BOOKS CLERK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BRAILLE-AND-TALKING BOOKS CLERK"
Job Number: 1072