Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends battery of machines that braid yarn into flat or tubular narrow fabrics: Creels machine according to work ticket and threads yarn through guides, tensions, braiding point, and tension rollers.
- 2) Starts machine and laps end around takeup roll or places end into receiving can.
- 3) Observes braiding to detect breaks in yarn and ties or glues broken yarn ends.
- 4) Doffs full rolls or cans of braided material from machine.
- 5) May braid jacket around articles, such as rope or wire.
- 6) May tend yarn rewinding machine.
Is being a "BRAIDING-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BRAIDING-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BRAIDING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BRAIDING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 1065