Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Repairs broken or knotted yarn in braided jacket of firehose: Reverses braiding machine to unbraid yarn to defective area.
- 2) Untangles knots, ties broken strands, and turns spools of yarn to take up slack.
- 3) Starts machine and signals BRAIDING-MACHINE TENDER when defect is corrected.
- 4) Changes pitch gear on braiding machine as specified, using wrench, and verifies pitch of braid with rule.
- 5) Moves supplies to BRAIDING-MACHINE TENDER using handtrucks.
- 6) May inflate hose to specified diameter to prepare it for covering.
Is being a "BRAIDER SETTER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BRAIDER SETTER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BRAIDER SETTER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BRAIDER SETTER"
Job Number: 1064