Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sets up braiding machines to produce braid of specified size, style, or design, according to analysis of samples or pattern-card guides: Studies guide or sample to determine machine settings and size, color, and arrangement of yarn on carrier spindles.
- 2) Changes gears to set up machine for flat or tubular braid, using handtools.
- 3) Removes or replaces carrier spindles to alter crossing order of threads.
- 4) Adjusts let-off motion to control closeness of threads.
- 5) Replaces weights in carrier spindles or adjusts springs to control thread tension for different styles.
- 6) Tends machine and examines braid to verify setup.
- 7) Records settings made for new styles or designs.
Is being a "BRAID-PATTERN SETTER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BRAID-PATTERN SETTER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BRAID-PATTERN SETTER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BRAID-PATTERN SETTER"
Job Number: 1067