Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sets up and operates machine to spray and dry adhesive onto box blank flaps to make self-sealing boxes: Positions and secures micro-switches in spray chamber to regulate duration of spraying action, according to size of box, using wrench.
- 2) Adjusts spray unit controls to regulate mixture, intensity, and spread of adhesive on box flaps.
- 3) Turns crank to position top and side feed guides to hold box blanks in position during spraying and drying process.
- 4) Opens petcock to start flow of adhesive to spray unit and flips switch to activate conveyor and dryer.
- 5) Feeds box blanks into machine and observes machine operation to detect malfunction.
- 6) Adjusts machine controls to correct defective spraying or drying of adhesive.
Is being a "BOX-SEALING-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BOX-SEALING-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BOX-SEALING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BOX-SEALING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 1058