Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Inspects band of adhesive on self-sealing box blank flaps to detect irregular width and faulty application: Removes box blanks from discharge end of box-sealing machine.
- 2) Examines flaps to determine width of adhesive band and feels band to determine thickness of adhesive application.
- 3) Tests strength of adhesive by sealing sample box blank flaps together and pulling them apart to determine force required to break seal.
- 4) Notifies BOX-SEALING-MACHINE OPERATOR to stop machine when jamming occurs or to adjust machine controls to correct faulty adhesive application.
- 5) Counts and stacks inspected blanks on conveyor and pushes stacks down conveyor for bundling.
Is being a "BOX-SEALING INSPECTOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BOX-SEALING INSPECTOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BOX-SEALING INSPECTOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BOX-SEALING INSPECTOR"
Job Number: 1057