Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sets up and operates machine to fold corrugated paperboard box blanks and to glue, stitch, or tape edges to form boxes: Installs feed bars and adjusts guide assembly and folding mechanism according to box blank dimensions and work order specifications, using handtools.
- 2) Fills glue reservoir, loads automatic stapler, or threads gummed tape through applicator.
- 3) Stacks box blanks in feed mechanism, starts machine, and observes automatic feeding and folding of box blanks and gluing, stapling, or taping of edges to detect machine malfunction.
- 4) Inspects sample completed box to verify conformance to work order specifications and adjusts machine controls to correct variations.
- 5) May be designated according to type of machine used as Folder-Gluer Operator; Folder-Stitcher Operator; Folder-Taper Operator.
Is being a "BOX-FOLDING-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BOX-FOLDING-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BOX-FOLDING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BOX-FOLDING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 1053