Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assists BOX-BLANK-MACHINE OPERATOR in assembling box sections, performing any combination of following duties: Lays cleats against stops on feed belt of machine.
- 2) Places boards or slats across cleats held in position by stops.
- 3) Removes box blanks from machine and bends back projecting wire over wood to facilitate handling of blanks.
- 4) Assists in adding and removing links from chain feed belt and spaces stops and stapling heads.
- 5) Performs other duties as described under HELPER Master Title.
- 6) May be designated according to duties performed as Board Layer; Cleat Layer; Wire Bender; or type of machine as Wire-Bound-Box-Machine Helper.
Is being a "BOX-BLANK-MACHINE-OPERATOR HELPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BOX-BLANK-MACHINE-OPERATOR HELPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BOX-BLANK-MACHINE-OPERATOR HELPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BOX-BLANK-MACHINE-OPERATOR HELPER"
Job Number: 1052