Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends presses that mold cover material on bowling-ball cores preparatory to steam curing, performing any combination of following duties: Cuts rubber cover stock to approximate size, using knife, and lays specified number of rubber squares in mold half.
- 2) Positions mold half under press ram and presses button to lower ram into mold to shape rubber.
- 3) Places bowling-ball core in every other mold with marked, weighted area away from seam.
- 4) Places cover, mold half on core, and pushes pins through mold flanges to hold halves in position.
- 5) Places mold into press and presses button to lower ram and to mold cover to core.
- 6) Pulls flash from mold seam and places or pounds brackets onto mold flange to hold mold together during curing.
- 7) Opens press, pounds pins out of flange, and stacks mold on pallet.
- 8) May clean cores prior to molding operations, using cabinet sandblast equipment.
Is being a "BOWLING-BALL MOLDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BOWLING-BALL MOLDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BOWLING-BALL MOLDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BOWLING-BALL MOLDER"
Job Number: 1038