Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Coats bowling ball molds components with parting agent, installs ball cores, and assembles and seals molds preparatory to filling and curing: Inspects parts to ensure clean and dry condition and applies parting agent, using brush or spray gun.
- 2) Installs core on support bolt and turns bolt to adjust core to center of mold.
- 3) Lays yarn gasket in groove around bottom flange, aligns top of mold over bottom, and secures it with thumbscrews or clamps.
- 4) Places completed mold in rack for filling.
- 5) May disassemble molds and remove cured balls from molds.
Is being a "BOWLING-BALL-MOLD ASSEMBLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BOWLING-BALL-MOLD ASSEMBLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BOWLING-BALL-MOLD ASSEMBLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BOWLING-BALL-MOLD ASSEMBLER"
Job Number: 1040