Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends buffing machine that removes scratches and polishes surface of bowling balls: Places ball in holding fixture, pad, or cup of buffer and coats buffing wheel and pad with abrasive compound.
- 2) Changes position of ball against revolving wheel to remove grinding and sanding scratches on surface of ball.
- 3) Removes ball after specified time and holds ball against finish buffing wheel, moving ball with hands to expose all surfaces to wheel.
- 4) Examines ball for scratches and specified finish.
- 5) May dress ball with waterproof sandpaper or rubbing compound to remove nicks, pits, and scratches prior to engraving or polishing and be designated Hand Finisher, Bowling Balls.
Is being a "BOWLING-BALL FINISHER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BOWLING-BALL FINISHER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BOWLING-BALL FINISHER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BOWLING-BALL FINISHER"
Job Number: 1036