Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Engraves brand name, serial number, and other identification data on plastic bowling balls, using pantograph-routing machine: Inserts cutting bit in router head and secures bit with wrench.
- 2) Selects and clamps specified pattern under tracing stylus of pantograph-routing machine.
- 3) Centers bowling ball in jig and clamps ball into position under router head.
- 4) Starts machine and lowers tracing stylus to beginning point on pattern.
- 5) Pulls lever, lowering cutting bit onto surface of bowling ball, and guides tracing stylus over pattern, causing router to cut identification data on ball.
- 6) Examines ball to detect irregular or incomplete engraving and places defective balls aside for rework.
Is being a "BOWLING-BALL ENGRAVER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BOWLING-BALL ENGRAVER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BOWLING-BALL ENGRAVER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BOWLING-BALL ENGRAVER"
Job Number: 9414