Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Empties slurry from precipitator tanks as directed by TOP-PRECIPITATOR OPERATOR: Starts and stops pumps to transfer slurry to thickener tanks.
- 2) Adjusts valves to control rate of discharge of slurry and to maintain required level of mixture in equalizer tanks.
- 3) Removes barrel flanges, using handtools.
- 4) Cleans precipitator barrels and screen boxes, using hose and cleanup tools.
- 5) Cleans airline of precipitator tank, using metal rod.
- 6) Lubricates valves and adjusts packing glands to prevent leaks.
Is being a "BOTTOM-PRECIPITATOR OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BOTTOM-PRECIPITATOR OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BOTTOM-PRECIPITATOR OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BOTTOM-PRECIPITATOR OPERATOR"
Job Number: 1022